I failed to keep up with my Pride Month TBR. I neuther was able to finish my currently reading nor my planned TBR for that month. 😀 *shamelessly makes a new tbr for July*
For what ever excuse I might have for not sticking to my TBR last month, I also feelnI shall give TBR’s one more try. 😛 This Time I will not pressure myself with reading alot though, but these are the books I know I will definitely get through
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green (2018)
It’s July, and it’s also Sci-Fi Reading month and I wish to read at least one Sci- Fi Book ! Also this has aliens!
- Surrounded by Idiots: The Four Types of Human Behavior and How to Effectively Communicate with Each in Business (and in Life) by Thomas Erikson (Expected Publication : 30/07/2019) An ARC requested on Netgalley! I am kind of intrigued with the description of this books. Also need to get my Non-fiction Quota of the year sorted! 😛
- 100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons (Expected Publication :07/08/2019)
Another ARC requested ! The cover is beautiful! Also a debut YA contemporary novel to review… I am so excited!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (26/07/2005)
Finally one book I found I can listen to on StoryTel. 😀 Also, one of the books I have in my Summer TBR. So Woohoo!
- One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence (01/05/2019)
The description reminds me of Stranger Things, so well.. What best time to read this book!
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
I am about 100 pages into the book already, and strongly believe I will be able to finish this one and hopefully the entire series 😛 Who knwows. I am loving it though!
What are you planning to read this pride month? Are you participating in any readathons? – Lets Chat!